Building Inspector: Israel Limon 637-4547
The Inspection Department provides routine code enforcement activities to protect the public health, life, safety, and property through the enforcement of Building Codes, City Ordinances,
and State laws. The department also encourages orderly development through the administration of the Zoning Ordinances. The activities involved in providing these services include inspecting residential, commercial, and industrial construction to make sure that it complies with the
Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Mechanical Codes. It provides staff support for the Zoning Commission as they review issues relating to the various codes. There is one employee in this department.
|City Inspector: Israel Limon
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2017 National Electric Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code
The following maps can be downloaded in either a jpg or dwg format.
� Copyright 2010-2020, City of Brownfield. All rights reserved.